HERE ARE SOME FAMOUS QUOTES, IF THESE WONT BRING OUT THE DOER IN YOU, I DON’T KNOW WHAT WILL.
1. It has long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.
-Leonardo da Vinci
2. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge but a lack of will.
3. You cannot swim to new horizons until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
4. I am only one, but i am one. I cannot do everything but i can do something. And because i cannot do everything i will not refuse to do something that i can do.
4. If happy I can I WILL, If suffer i must, I WILL
5. Do you want to know who you are, don’t ask. Action will delineate and define you.
6. Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk.Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessing, make today worth remembering.
-Steve Maraboli – Unapologetically you
7. To burn with desire and do nothing about it is one of the greatest punishments one can bring on ourselves.
-Fredrico Garcia Lorca
8. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered you will never grow.
-Ralpho Waldo Emerson
9. There are two tragedies in life, one is to gain your hearts desire, the other is to lose it.
-George Bernard Shaw
10. I don’t believe in sadness, joy or regret. Language oversimplifies the feelings i’d like to have at my disposal.
11. Without leaps of imagination or dreaming we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming after all is a form of planning.
12. Don’t cry because its over. Smile because it happened.
13. Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
14. We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.
15. Be the change you want to see in the world.
16. Man often becomes what he sees himself to be.
17. Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
18. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
19. Do one thing everyday that scares you.
20. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rarest and most beautiful of all.
–Walt Disney Company-Mulan
Which is your favorite, post your views in the comment section below.